Monday, September 27, 2010

Jeremiah 6:16

The Lord says: Stand at the crossroads and look. Ask for the eternal proven reliable ways, Ask which way leads to blessings, the best beneficial way, then walk in it,and you will find rest and peace for your soul.
Jeremiah 6:16

I know that this was meant for me when I read it, because

a) It truly is the question in my heart

and

b) it was taken from 6:16. My birth date.

My soul isn't at peace and I'm at cross roads now. I think its the accumulation over the years of restrained personal growth that made me feel this way. What others want from me. I never truly allowed myself to did want I want, and those who asked from me never allowed me to make a choice of my own.

sigh.

God, if you're listening, please give me a sign that the path I've taken is the correct one.

Please.

No comments: