Friday, March 26, 2010

Spooky encounter

Ok so today something freaky happened at work.

At about 3.30pm I felt very dizzy and tired (I strongly believe that was pure laziness) so I propped my chair pillow on the desk and closed my eyes for a bit. For that 1.5 hours it was like temporary paralysis. I couldnt wake up I couldnt lift my neck, I could only open my eyes for about a second then I passed out again.

I also know something superstitious if you believe it : that spirits were controlling you (or something similar to that extent) - or just extreme tiredness.

But the funny thing was, I clearly heard 2 clients (a man and a woman) come into our office, spoke loudly in mandarin, and went to the back of the office (perhaps to use the toilet) and they never came back out. Then I tried my best to wake up because everytime I tried to wake up and prop my neck up I just fall back in. So this time I mustered every strength to wake up,slapped myself awake, then I went to pee and all and then I went to speak to my colleague to ask if that there were clients who came (they were perhaps her friends who always frequented this office).

She told me no one came at all.


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Perhaps the 'couple' were just 'passing by' and I caught their conversation! Oh well!

No comments: