Sunday, March 7, 2010

iDo Jewellery

So my cousin Tammy commented on a pic on FB and I went over to have a look see what see was looking at.

Lo and behold its a local jewellery site for rings! then I got mega excited, cos kan, I LOVE JEWELLERY! All the bling bling just makes me jump up and down!!!! Anyway hor she was looking at engagement or wedding rings lah, so I also kay poh kay poh go and see, and the designs are actually pretty amazing!



*click me!*

These jewellery are handcrafted specially to fit your desires. Any kind of design you tell them, they'll try to do it for you. Be it the Cartier, Tiffany, LV, whatever the brand, they'll make it for you for so much less than the actual cost of the branded product!!!!!

What really caught my eye was this :



Their rings are comfortably designed to sit nicely on your finger without biting into it. Not that I'm eagerly waiting to be proposed, I love having options to look at while waiting for it! :P ANYWAY HOR. The design that caught my attention was this :



I like the word engravings. But not the word 'DREAMS'. But these 4 words, making up the whole ring 'FAITH', 'HOPE', 'TRUST' and 'LOVE'. So when either party decides to give up on each other and cheat or bla bla bla, they look down on their hands and realise that they should hold on a little longer, have some faith, hope and trust in each other. Love is still somewhere inside there, hidden. LOVE MY THEORY LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. niaseng, should copyright this ring :P

The designer of this jewellery range , Oo Poh Ling told me that all her rings are comfort fit, so its worth all the money as it will be extremely comfortable to wear, and I have no cause to doubt her. What is most important is that it is comfortable enough for you to wear it daily right?!?!?!?!!?? if not how, spend so much money (i'm quite stingy!) put one side?!?!?!!?!? nabeh!

Here are more designs that tickled my fancy! :





I've always loved pearls, and I'm still waiting for the day when i'm matured (old lah) enough to wear them!!!!!!



Have always loved personalised name necklaces! Look how unique theirs is compared to my extremely cheap one! :P

This is how their system works :



Click on the image to enlarge it to read it better k? They have simplified their step by step instruction takings so it will be easier for both the customer and the designer!

Sorry ar Poh Ling, your site cannot save pictures, so had to print screen them to my convenience!!!!!!!

Anyway Poh Ling, REALLY LOVE YOUR SITE LOR. Now I do nice nice advertorial, next time need your services must give big big discount ok >_<|||| people who stumbled upon my site and henceforth visit her site for enquiries please use my name and tell her, so maybe she'll give us discounts too *sniggers* just joking lah ok! :P ANYHOW, thumbs up for your great jewellery designs! you're definitely on my top list should I need a designer for my rings!
On a slightly different topic, but nevertheless on the general topic of rings, this is what I want engraved on my ring (if the guy I'm gonna marry is going to eventually get down on his knees) :

Yesterday. Today. Forever.

I know I mentioned this somwhere before lah in my blog. But its important and its uber romantic OK! hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

No comments: