Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 leg and the evil bastard.

ok, so recently bunny has been quite a bit of an arse, so he wanted to bring me out for a meal to make up for it.

At first I said yes to TGIF's (our fav place), then I changed my mind, and decided to get mice as pets (cos they're so freaking amazing and don't bite).

So we went to the petshop and they say mice are only reared in the factories to feed the pythons and arowanas and are hardly sold at the shops.

So I settled for these:



A pair of dwarf winter white hamsters.

They don't bite (as often as others!) and are quite tame!





This is 3 leg (sa ka).



so cute right?

The reason its called 3 leg is because ..............



It only has 3 legs wtf. HAHAHAHAHAHa. Despite its disability, it is so friendly and uber cute when it waddles around with only 3 limbs. Everyone had a good time taking the mickey out of poor 3 leg. But its so cute. And it doesnt bite! <3 u!


Now meet 4 leg (DUH!) aka The Evil Bastard

Reason being, it looks evil and bites (well not hard, just nibbling at my skin) and bullies 3 leg.




Actually quite cute also lah :P



They both love to snuggle next to each other when they sleep.

Loves!

4 comments:

meatbag said...

That better be the same water bottle i got you for your invisible hamster when we were in Meldon!

Olivia Jo said...

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. lafffffffffffffff yewwwww thank yuo arr :P hows u! love your women you should know this post!

xxxx

meatbag said...

Sooooooooon. Cibai never answer my question that means not using the water bottle lorhhhhhh. KNNCCB. Fan toi lor.

I'm ok lah liddat lor. Surviving haih. Hows you?

Olivia Jo said...

i'm ok la. that water bottle came with the cage la. your water bottle still in your shoe box with all your other shitz u gave me.

miss me not?!?!??!