Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My to-kill list

Unfortunately, I have a to kill list but the bright side of it is, it isn't very long. I'm not one to dislike a person to an extent of having them killed off lah, but if you're on my list, that means you pissed me off, really really badly.

*names have been changed lor. You think I idiot isit!?!??!!?!?!?!?

(not in priority)

1. Sean Richard Mong

Asshole know-it-all who thinks he's the best anyone can get. Fuck shittard gets on my nerves by just even being in front of me. He's poor bird thinks the world of him, but we arent close, so I'll just leave her be. Its her choice anyway. I heard all her friends hate him, but she sticks up for him. Such a good gf. I am not surprised that no one likes him. Anyway. Just because people aren't doing things your way doesnt make them wrong. Doesn't give you the right to try to convince them to do it your way. Anyway, have you had a look in the mirror lately? My brothers are wondering when the hell you will live up to the name of being a man and grow some taste, class and graciousness. I guess that's something that no matter how much education you get, you can't have it all. Go piss off and live in your little deluded world where only your bird worships you. You're lucky to have her. Count your blessings, you vile vermin. You are cheap and stingy as you are inadequate in many other ways.

2. Anton Chong

God. Know it all. I think it's something that I hate about know it alls and how they try to press their views on me that they are correct. Especially how much better they are than the rest. Argh. Older than me, have more experiences, doesnt mean all girls will for you PLEASE HOR.


3. Karen Keu

Oh chica, if only you were smarter and stood up for what was right, I wouldnt have to kill you no matter how much I love you. You have no backbone, which has disapointed me on one too many occassions. I expected so much more from you. I expected intergrity. Only sometimes you showed me that.

You have no friends, well besides the few of us who stood by you no matter how much shit others gave you. Think your steps before you lose all your friends.

I would unfortunately have to kill you off before you influence other female species with your theories. This is not out of hatred, don be misunderstood.


4. Madeleine Kwan

The most meddlesome person I've ever met in my whole life. Nabeh everything also must interfere, meddle and have a say in it. NIASENG!

As much as she is meddlesome, she is extremely critical and tends to forget that she herself is as imperfect as the others and always expect the others to meet her standards before getting shot down like a kamikaze plane.

Beh tahan. As much as I love her to bits, I will have to kill her, or myself. But I think it's easier killing someone else than yourself!

5. Jorden Theng

As much as I used to like him and unfortunately dated him out of pity, he has no class lor. Let's not get into this ugly topic of why we broke up, why we can't talk to each other anymore, and why we've cut off all contact.

If anyone were an expert on terrorism attacks, it'd be him. And my home would be the first one to go!




and then i realised there's not many people that I have to kill!

I am so kind! HAH!

No comments: