Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Solitaire Diamond : A metaphorical comparison to the human character



I just realised something shocking :

A BIG ROCK (ie solitaire) doesn't turn me on. Lets say you went down on one knee and gave me a rock the size of a candy, I would say yes, but not very enthusiastically.

Do you know a GIA certified big rock costs how much anot!?!??!?!

HOW AM I NOT TURNED ON BY IT?????

I don't know.

However, I am very excited over cluster rings, or anything that is elaborate, sparkly and very shiny.

Some people say I'm 'jin kak' or 'jien' or 'cheap' to want something that is affordable for the guy. But I find these solitaires just mundane... and awfully boring. I don't need you to buy me a very very expensive pebble to tell me how much you love me (these pebbles can cost up to a downpayment of a house ok!).

I need something artistically crafted, thought put into it, and strategically placed.

I just want something fanciful! Like the person I really am. Affordable, excitable, shiny and very elaborated.

Now you know the real me! Metaphorically speaking, I'm Jo of all trades, master of none (if comparing to clusters of diamonds [the various topics and how much i know depending on d size of it] to a single solitaire.) Lets face it, I dont know an extreme lot about a particular subject, but I do know alot of many many different things - enough to get me fumbling by.

Oh yeah, the description fits perfectly! And so do all my fanciful rings!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: