Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am grateful for...

I am thankful and grateful for :

  • the fact that I have an ensuite bathroom. Means I dont have to share my toiletbowl and shampoos with anyone!
  • my aircon even though its a gazillion years old and spits ice at me when it feels like it. It means I dont have to sleep in the heat and sweat like cock every night.
  • fried chicken. oh. you. are. god. sent.
  • Revive drink. There is no other drink better than you are!
  • my pretty nice nen nens. Without them I will just be a fat girl with no breasts.
  • the fact that I am kiasu in studying. If not, I wouldnt have made it past primary 6. I wasnt a very bright student, I still am not.
  • the people who have been kind, generous and patient with me. Without you, I wouldnt have been here today.
  • the knowledge of karma. Keeps me in line and prevents me from doing all the evil things.
  • having music in my life. I wouldnt know what to turn to in times of need.
  • not being butt ugly. I may be fat, but not butt ugly. Hee hee.
  • having a cell phone.
  • not being fatally ill.
  • people who understand.
  • cars. Then we don't have to walk in the heat.
  • body shaping lingerie. My guts havent hung out in a longgg time.
  • not having a muffin top.
  • being photogenic.
  • bringing joy into peoples lives (more than heartache).
  • skinny jeans!
  • having the cutest and most annoying dogs on earth!
  • tao kae noi seaweed!
  • always having food when I am hungry.
  • that there is always someone to drive me to work and pick me up.
  • not having to financially support anyone else younger than me.
  • rainy days when the weather is hot.
  • soggy french fries.
  • instant noodles.
  • ready to glue manicured nail tips!
  • hair straighteners.
  • knowing the fact that tomorrow will always be a better day.
  • being short. Then I'll always be slightly smaller when tall people stand next to me. Still doesnt hide the fact that Im fatter. hwahwahwahwahwahwa.
  • nice teeth. So my parents didnt have to fork out our limited money to get our teeth fixed.
  • having nice toes.
  • sensitive hearing. I can ALWAYS hear people talk bad about me (when they are close in proximity) when im asleep.
  • knowing to read and write in mandarin.
  • having a slight upper hand in the kitchen.
  • wax. keeps unsightly hair away.
  • heels. Makes short people like me look slightly taller.
  • CONCEALER. Covers all the ugly and makes you slightly bearable looking.
  • super ring chips. yumyumyum.
  • the TV sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  • always having a second chance.
  • forgiveness.
  • having someone there to catch me when I fall.

No comments: