Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winky :)

I have a new puppy.

Her name is Winky.
The reason why I call her Winky is because when she looks at you, she'll casually slowly wink one eye. That is so adorable!!!!

I picked her up from the roadside whilst on my way to lunch with the pops and the mops.
I screamed for my pop to stop the car and he jammed the breaks.

I saw this little girl hiding behind a broken piece of concrete slab looking at me while the car drove past. Don't know why I was looking in that direction, but I guess it was fate that brought us together.

When she reached home, I sat down patiently and removed almost all the flea and ticks from her body. Now she is very clean! And I dug her ears as well!



This is Winky in her favourite nook. She sleeps there all the time, and retreats back after food is served. She hardly barks unless TingTing annoys the shit out of her and she's very shy. She never used to respond to her name and always ignores you. She also likes looking at the sky and/or the ceiling.



This is Winky. She is a mongrel with pigmented tongue. She has very long limbs, however a very short and stubby tail. She is adorable.



This is Winky telling me that she won, by sticking her tongue out, cos I can't reach her in the bushes.

She doesn't poop or pee in the house. She goes into the garden to do it. She is the only dog in the house that does this.

Truly a jungle dog!

Very well mannered!



A photograph that shows Winky looking at the sky/ceiling/fan longingly. Perhaps she has the dreams to fly. Who knows? :)

No comments: