Thursday, July 30, 2009

Winky is no trouble maker!

So there has been an on-going debate between me and my father about which dog is the one thats causing him to have heart attacks every morning when he steps into the porch.

Shells strewn everywhere, plants destroy, shoes with one side missing, newspaper shredded, pebbles all over the place and tiny pees and poops everywhere.

Of course I stood up for my puppy, Winky.



She is the most docile dog ever. ButI am sure she's learning on how to become a proper pain the longer she mixes with Ting Ting.

Ting Ting is such a royal pain.

She's the greediest dog I've ever seen and she swallows her food without chewing. She doesnt let other people have any food and she herself must have EVERYTHING.
Sounds a tad like me, but so what? SHES NOT HUMAN SO IT DOESNT COUNT!

Anyway, my dad threw caution into the air that he was going to give Winky away.

So I gave him a formal warning via Facebook (yes the Khoo way.)

I said if he ever dare give Winky away, he'll never ever see his precious Ting Ting again. EVER.

And I was serious.

So last night I took matters into my own hand, so I brought Winky into my room and gave her a shower with Dove Shampoo and her tick wash as well. I scrubbed out the ticks between her paws so thats clean. The only part I couldnt get was in her fur. So later today I'll get her her tick collar and some treats.


ANYWAY HOR. So.
Winky slept at the corner of my room, in front of the toilet door.

Like what NC says, its either shes really terrified of my room that she didn't move an inch, or she just really enjoys the aircon. But either way, she was such a good dog, she didnt pee or poop ANYWHERE!

I heard her bell jingle the whole night, but I suppose she's just scratching herself (the ticks are trying to get out of her clean body!)

I'm thinking of making her my personal guard dog in my room, but I'm afraid she'll just sleep the whole night through and spread me fleas (that'll be covered when I get that collar and medication).

Anyway, so this morning I stormed into Dad's room and said, HAH. ITS YOUR DAMN DOG!

[Mum saw me sneaking Winky out of my room this morning. She just kept quiet about it]

HAHAHAHAHA.

I love my Winky. It's a good thing she's slowly starting to respond to us calling her. I suspect its because she knows we have noms for her.

DAMNIT.

X

No comments: