Sunday, July 26, 2009

My new opit.

sorry for not blogging for such a long time.

I just had a tiresome trip of me driving up to kl to and fro chauffering my parents! hahahah. went back to klang to attend my cousins long awaited wedding. it was amazing. the performance was tops and the food was the best! truly the ijok way!! hahaha

so today is the first day of work at my new office in JB.

here are a few things I love about it:

I love my super amazing big and spacious room with air con.

I love my super big and long table with the 2 client chairs in front of it.

I love my shutter blinds which I can close to do whatever I want and not want people to see.

I love my DOOR which I can close whenever I want to.

I love my printer, flat screen monitor and my personal direct line.

I love the black leather couch at the reception.

I love the kitchen, with fridge, sink, plates and what not.

I love the 2 toilets, one with inbuilt shower (which either means OT and me living in the office, or me showering whenever I want to).

I love the video conferencing room, with many many gadgets including a flat screen plasma that I do not know how to use.

I love the fact how shiny and marblised the floor is!

I love the fact that I have the keys and theres a swipe card to enter the glass door!

I love the fact that theres a panic button that I can push incase some lunatic comes waving a gun at our glass door!

I love the fact that theres TV to watch, however, will not do so incase I get fired.

And the best part is, there is no one here to judge me!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:)

No comments: