Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reasons why I haven't bitten your head off

Reasons Why I Haven't Bitten Your Head Off Yet.

  1. You are so silly. You are even sillier than me.
  2. You are also smarter than me. How can that be?!
  3. You give amazing bear hugs.
  4. You give me piggy backs all over the place.
  5. You have the amazing ability to talk to me everynight for 1.5hrs. And yet we don't know what we're talking about.
  6. You make an effort to learn Hokkein!
  7. You give in to me when I'm such a megabitch.
  8. You can listen to the phone for hours listening to me rave and rant about sad and sorry life.
  9. You rather die than *lets say* let someone do anything untoward to me.
  10. You smell like a million bucks. Except when you sweat like a pig, but thats forgivable.

  1. You love my cooking. HMMMM.
  2. You love it especially when I'm silly and stupid in front of you. Lord knows I'm a genius really.
  3. You love munching on my fats. Literally.
  4. You like smelling me like a puppy dog! WEE! :D
  5. You love tidying after me.
  6. You wake up at 850am to make me bread with jam and butter just cos the night before I said I wanted it and then in the morning you sent it to me!



  1. You are the most caring person to me (well of course you better!)
  2. You love holding my hand!
  3. You think I still look bearable to the world even without make up on.
  4. You hate it when I wear super short things. It's either you don't want people throwing up from seeing god-knows-what, or you just hate people leering at it.
  5. You took care of me when I was super sick.
  6. My goggies love you.
  7. You love my fats no matter what.
  8. You're so sexy when you bowl.
  9. You won my heart over with a song!


No comments: