Thursday, July 30, 2009

Transvestites and Crossdressers and a whole lot of lipstick

Back in Newcastle, England, I used to stay with boys for the 2 years (well there were girls,but the final year I was there, I was the only girl!)

Anyway, on my final days in England, I had a farewell party, and my boys had to dress up in GIRLS CLOTHES and hit the town together. It was amazing

My boys would always be so kind to me, Shean, Mike, Aaron and Ollie. They aren't the cleanest people on earth(cept Ollie - clean freak) but they treated me very well.

I came to a conclusion that guys are better than girls to live with. Less bitch fights. Cept Shean, who was my bitch.

Anyway, them guys were so lovely. I miss them terribly :(


Shean (the pregnant lady, Aaron, me(grabbing my boobies in fear they fell out) and lovely MIKE.

The night was a blast, though Shean threw up like the prenant lady he was at the pub. It was hilarious.


This is Kingsley. He was the most femnine of all. Yet he is every bit the man.

Alot of my boys got hit on that night, especially the chinese lads. Those white boys were too huge to pull it off! :P


This is Aaron. Gosh his chest hair was a masterpiece. And I loved the fact that he LOVED EGYPTIAN EYES and WANTED IT!

They sent me off on the last day, and I kissed my walls at 8 Meldon goodbye. It was such a terrible time for me. My life. Everything. Gone.

I had to return to this HELLHOLE.


My amazing housemates :)


Us at Frances House. Check out Kingsley's leg hair and BOXERS!!!!!

Sigh. Dreams end after all.

No comments: