Friday, February 20, 2009

Melbourne!

so, I must truly apologise for my absence these few days. I have been bogged down with so much banking and conveyancing work, internet at work is slower than a pack of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, my laptop is older than your dustmite, and several other plausible excuses.

This week I've also served legal aid, which is suppose to end next wed.

I was just informed by the boss that my training ends on the 14th of March.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No more work for some time! Which would mean I have to be penniless for some time too.

So on the 17th March I will be embarking my really exciting trip to Melbourne with Grace, my neighbour, for around a week! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shopping, sight seeing, eating, catching up with old friends. etc etc.

Can't wait. I need this break. I need a break.

Problem is, I have settled the ticket, but not my expenses there.

So, someone, please donate some money? Please? I'm sooooooo poooooooooooooooooooor.

kthxbai.

No comments: