Friday, February 27, 2009

Countdown.

And for the record, I slept from 6pm to 8am this morning, in time for work!

I think I might have caught something. I was so tired after lunch (usually known as nacrolepsy) but then it carried on till 5 and I rushed home to sleep! Maybe its the pill that I've been taking........?

Anyhoo, I really cannot wait for Melbourne. It is my long awaited trip for almost a year of not travelling abroad, ANYWHERE. Will be going with my long-standing neighbour, Grace for a week? Yeah, should be it. We will be bunking in with my old school mate, Joel, and he'll be responsible for bringing us everywhere. Being the poor bum I am, I doubt I can afford shopping this time cos most of my savings went directly to paying for the air TIX! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The horror. Might have to do some gypsy dance on the sidewalk to earn extra cash!!!! :D

So yeah, back at work. I have literally 14 days more from THIS DAY.

COUNTDOWN starts today.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I can't wait to end it. I really can't. I hate working. I don't know how I'll survive in the real working world.

I'm going to die arnt I?

:(

14 days to freedom and 17 days to Melbourne!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: