Tuesday, February 3, 2009

5

Ah, 5 rubbish things about me. Pffft.

5 Things under $5 I can’t Live Without

  1. Toilet paper
  2. Elephant glue
  3. Menstrual Pads
  4. Bobby pins
  5. Floss
(Wow, that one was kind of hard. It's hard to find stuff under $5 anymore.)

5 Favorite Movies

  1. 50 first dates
  2. Sex and the City
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean
  4. The Notebook
  5. The Art of the Devil

5 Baby Names I Love

  1. Rachel
  2. Justin
  3. Mary-Ann
  4. Jayden
  5. Bobby
(Good thing I'm not having kids, huh?)

5 Songs I Love

  1. Realize - Colbie Caillat
  2. Better Together - Jack Johnson
  3. Stop and Stare - One Republic
  4. I Can't Make you Love me - Bonnie Raitt
  5. So What - P!nk

5 Life Changing Moments

  1. When le manodmom cried when I was sick and didn't move for days.
  2. When my family proves to be unreliable.
  3. When I start earning my own money.
  4. When I realised forever was only a word.
  5. When I first knew my Godmother, Gloria.

5 Current Obsessions

  1. Blogging
  2. Mandarin Oranges
  3. Chunky Rings
  4. Procrastination
  5. Being depressed

5 Places I want to go

  1. Never-never land
  2. Ramsbottom to visit le grand parents
  3. Newcastle to visit le godmom
  4. States
  5. New Zealand!

5 Appliances or Kitchen Tools I Couldn’t Live Without

  1. Can opener
  2. Fork
  3. Spoon
  4. Stove
  5. Gas

No comments: