Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fran-ta Clause

Because I had to work on Friday and Saturday while everyone else was still partying their ass off to CNY,

Francessca decided to compensate me with goodies so I could feel less bitter as she left me in KL for KK while I was up visiting for once in a GREEN MOON.

Ok, here goes :)



She got me a make-up base because I'm too lazy to go out and get one for myself.



She also got me MAC pigments cos She knows I'm a MAC fan and prolly too stingy to splurge on make up.



She got me falsies cos she desparately thinks my eyelashes are failing me :P



She also got me a double tiered eyeshadow pallete. You'll never guess the name of it.



No really, you cant guess the name of it!



So who would ever think eyeshadows can be manly ? Are they specially made for cross-dressers and trannies? Will you be more of a man after you put it on? Pffffffffffft.



My very manly eyeshadow. Which is so colourful and pretty :)

Thank you franny.

LOVE YOU LOADS!

I know there is still a cardi and a top-dress you gave me, but my arms are too short to reach out to grab them and take a pic of it. Btw, everyone loves the cardi. Haven worn the top yet.

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

x x x x x x x

No comments: