Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm sorry for the lack of posts.

Its just that recently I've been caught up with a impromptu committment in which it would be morally wrong of me to get out of. And no its not my 9-6 job.

Oh well.

On the other hand, congratulations darling Lily on getting married in July. Good thing you ask me to be ji mui. If not wont let you off so easily.

And so sorry Tammy I missed your birthday. Sorry :( Have been so caught up lately I didnt notice. I hope you had a wonderful birthday ;)

And also, my jewellery was sourced by a designer in Singapore and I'm going for jewellery photo shoot this sunday! Will be exciting since its in the field i'm interested in!


Other news. I am so into hand painting nails, and while they are selling so slowly, I'm having the time of my life wearing my own products. Haha.

People, please continue to buy my stuff. I really need to clear them. Please Please Please.

Winky is doing fine in the new place. Apparently now shes barking like hell. Must be Rose and Tingting stifling her talent in barking in ths house. I am glad shes doing fine there. I wouldn't feel so bad about letting people take her away. I still miss her though. Frequently I call Queenie, Winky by mistake. And I think Queenies kind of mad at me for calling the wrong name.

I got clip on extensions. But I don't think they're as great as the braided ones. I don't know why. It just that its more obvious that its extensions when its clip ons. One of Jo's world's greatest mysteries.


I told dad to get Lumix GF1 because its such a fantastic camera. He condemned it like hell and say its the worst camera on earth. A month later I spot him with a red lumix gf1. HYPOCRITICAL SHIT. nabehccb.

Rosabelle went back to Penang and Ah kong was so in love with her. She really is a cute baby even though she's not the beautiful sort. We still love her with all our hearts...

That's about the updates that I can remember now.

Take care people, will update again ASAP!

LOVE!

4 comments:

Edel....d not so nice soul ! said...

hi, am excited to be able to finally meet up with you in July!
I might need a hairdo for the wedding, nothing fancy just blow dry will do. any idea where to get that in the early morning?

The Vintage Vanity said...

hi edel, we can hire people to do our hair for us.. we can ask the people whos going to do the make up for lie and teh hair.. den do for us lor, charge per head.. wad do u think...

Edel....d not so nice soul ! said...

yes, that will be great, hopefully that is not expensive as i just need to blow dry my hair :P
My only concern is the time, can the person manage so many of us?
I will check with my buddies and see they need such service or not?

Olivia Jo said...

yah. check first then tell me again..