Friday, June 18, 2010

It can wait.

Having worked for a few years now, I have come to realise that I can't have everything this instant. Somethings, unfortunately, have to wait. Be it financial constrant or wrong timing, it just got to got to got to wait.

1) Getting a gel manicure. God it is so costly, but it lasts so long. I can easily afford it, but, its so pricey and I'm so stingy. I guess it can wait till the end of the year when i absolutely have to get it done.

2) My LCD Tv. AIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I've been going on and on and on about the LCD tv in my room (having one that is). I can also afford it. BUT, I'm just afriad that I suddenly need the money for a rainy day. Sigh. My worries.

3) A car. I don't need one now especially I'm driving dad's manual giant toyota landcruiser. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So much better than the wira or the innova.

4) Iphone 4G. Because its cool and pretty. But gosh its got to wait. Sigh, Till probaby Iphone 7G comes out, then maybe i'll be able to afford the 4G.

5) More shoes bags and clothes. Oh wait, I'm lying. Those can't wait! hAHAHAha.

6) Amazing hair extensions, because,I've got the cheap ass ones already.

No comments: