Thursday, June 3, 2010

Copying off Wan's posts heres somethings about me which you most definitely know, or not know.

I have temper issues. I flare up really quickly and I find it hard to keep my hands from shaking to slap the shit out of the person.

As boorish as I may be at times, I am a softie inside and I forgive wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too easily.

I do not like arguing with girl friends. I avoid at all costs. These things (argument) backfire like a motherfucker. Soon you will have invisible knifes stabbing you in the back.

I have a thing for gold.

I say I don't want flowers and all, but I actually want them.

I have 2 sides to me. The side which agrees with you, and the other side which agrees with what you don't agree with. HAHAHAH.

I can't eat frog legs as tasty as they are. After having a love for frogs, I have stopped eating them.

I love pasar malam food.

I am so good at Japanese Nail Art.

I can not witness accidents or blood from accidents. Major hurling will be expected.

I have stopped buying shoes for many months.

I miss Winky terribly.

I poop 2 times a day.

I love raw onions.

I love money. HAHAHAHAAAHA.

I eat rainbows and poop diamonds.

I dream to be a plus size model. Too bad I'm so short.

No comments: