Monday, May 24, 2010







Congratulations Gerald & Lisa.

I am so happy both of you got married. You seem perfect for each other in every way possible.

Seeing wedding pictures that capture the moments perfectly makes my heart melt, fills me with warm fuzzy feelings and also makes me wonder when my turn is.

sigh.

Every girl's dream come true since the coming of age that she knows that one day she is going to want to walk down that aisle with her prince charming. There isn't one girl that I know that grew up saying that they don't want to get married. Those who profusely deny that is definitely hiding from the fact that no one wants them, they're too picky or has been hurt before.

The deepest secrets and fears of one revealed just by looking at someone else's pictures in envy; but still filled with well wishing, and nothing but good thoughts for them.



No comments: