Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding Blues

After seeing like, 20 of my friends get married this year, I suddenly have the urge to get married. Fuck. I'm definitely screwed. I seriously don't know when I'll be getting married, but I know I want to. I want to experience walking down the aisle (not necessarily at the church, but that would be good), and throwing of flower petals and the the bouquet and then the driving off of the bridal car that says 'just married'. I want that all. Perhaps not the big fancy dinner, because you know, its just a waste of money. Sigh. WHEN AM I GETTING MARRIED?

There's so much to be taken into consideration. Finances, guests and all. I think I need a planner for that. I just want to show up, smile and take pictures. That is all. No drunken people trying to grab the mic and singing their lungs out on stage. None of that low-standard shit please. No 80 tables that I have to walk about entertaining 3/4 of the people I don't know. No selling our asses later to pay for the dinner. No. No. No. I want affordable. I want style (but not too much). I want White. I want Red. I want Gold. Sigh.

Its sad to know that the maternal vibes are not kicking in yet, infact, I think its retracted a little after having to take care of the monstrous half human half devil, Rosabelle. Still love her tho. Hah.

Oh well..........

No comments: