Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Top 10 things that I find in a man

Shit loads of people have asked me what I look for in a future partner. I usually shrug and say I don't know, big dick perhaps. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. but you know that's not going to happen among asian counterparts (I'm just joking lar). Whereas having a well endowed nether regions is a bonus, there are shit loads of other factors that play a huge role in choosing someone you CAN (want is a subjective word. I WANT Gerard Butler. But will he marry me? Yeah, you've guessed the answer) live with.

1) I want someone who'll go to bed together with me.

Not someone who'll only be home after i've slept. Wtf. its no difference from being single or sleeping back at your parents house. I know its hard when you have partners who need to 'entertain clients.' Let me tell you this. Those who're always out at night (like me) knows what goes on with entertaining. Its usually alot of unnecessary waist grabbing, slurred i really like yous, but i'm stuck with a cow at home and just alot of rubbish. If your men REALLY is decent, he wouldn't come home drunk or smelling like he drank the whole factory. Alcohol really ruins a persons life. Especially men and their inability to control their sexual urges.

So. Keep your men at home and away from trouble. But personally, I'd prefer to be with someone who is the homey-sort. Whats the use of a partner if you're with him and you have to go to bed alone!?!?!?!? Right?!?!

2) He has to keep me in my place.

I must admit. I am wild I am fierce and I am impulsive. I need someone who'll keep me in place and steer me away from trouble as my whole life, thats what I've been always getting into. He has to have a clear perspective of what is right and wrong and also be able to overpower me in doing so. He can't be screaming down my neck cos that's when I'll retaliate. Somehow he has to be smoother than an insurance seller to be able to do that!

3) I need someone to love me more than I love him.

Selfish right? But the truth is, some people prefer loving people more and some people prefer being loved. I've loved people more than they loved me and what did I get? JACKSHIT. so. No more. Make the men do the work or they'll take you for granted. He doesn't have to succumb to my every whim and fancy, but deep down I must feel that he really really loves me.

4) My man must truly be a man.

No equality amongst sexes and that whole load of crap. If you want me to split the bill in half with you, you can jolly well go fuck yourself. If you can't afford to pay you shouldn't be having a girl. What do you expect? Free sex and food? No such thing ok!

So he's got to pay for the house, the car (hopefuly my car as well), the kids education, kids insurance, electric and water bills. I will take care of the groceries and toiletries and shitzel. See quite fair. It'll be fairer if he eats as much as we spend! HAHAHAHAHA.

I've seen my fair share of my shirking their responsibilties as a man, husband and a dad, Shit loads of them are showing the traits even before they are married! Geez. It's pretty scary.

5) He must know how to control his temper...

because I can't control mine. So if both of us explode at the same time... it's gonna be a massacre.

6) He's got to at least love my food.

He can't he eating fast food and take aways all his life can he?

7) He's got to be filial to his parents.

That would show the core of the person. If he's treating his parents like shit, likelihood he's gonna treat mine like shit as well. So.............yeah.

8) He musn't have the urge to show and tell.

No matter how much knowledge he has on it. Only speak when you have been spoken to, or asked. Have you noticed how some guys just seem to have the dying need to show the whole world how smart they are? As much as alot of girls love smart men, I love it even more if they keep their trap shut. I hate it when people have to tell people things in order for others to validate their self esteem or to just boost their ego. It's a cheap way of doing it. And likelihoods he's got a really big mouth as well.

Yesterday I was with my mum at a function and she bumped into her old student. He's about 29, ok looking. And my mum was besotted with him. How he's planning to fly to vietnam and indoneisa and make it big. How he's given up living in Melbourne to come back home. Yada yada yada. In the first 5 secs of him opening his mouth my mum had already decided that he was the one for me. HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLY BE. It's so stupid. YOU THINK SO EASY TO MAKE IT BIG JUST LIKE THAT IS IT? fucking hell, my mum was so bought over with words. You can see how stupid women are. What she didn't notice was him hinting that he was looking for rich girls so he didnt have to work so hard. tsk tsk. big warning sign there. But oh well, shut your trap I didnt need to know your life mission. I just came here for the function.

9) He must be a go getter.

Not just sit on the couch...and order me around. I'm not your freaking dog ok. The light bulb's spoilt, go change it. I don't care if its the 21st century. If you have a dick, you're suppose to change the bulb man. If not, get out of the house. Do your man stuff, while I will slog in the kitchen for you.

You want to earn more money? go get it. Don't just sit there and talk and talk and dream and dream and HOPEFULLY by sheer luck it'll just fall on your lap.

10) He's got to be tidy.

If he's tidy, it means his thoughts are tidy as well. And plus, he can tidy up for me. WEEEE!

1 comment:

ET said...

i totally agreed with your statement no 8. No "tua pao" man !!!!
I hate it when men need to show off their "capability" in public .
I know of someone who only talks about big business plan everytime i see him. Make me wanna puke !