Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's been a really fuzzy busy week. I realised I haven blogged for almost a week when I saw the date on my last post. I have been so tired, with work, gynae problems and everything else. It almost seems easy just to give up, but someone I'm still trudging through each day like I was meant to do it. How can live be this hard? Or am I just too negative that everything seems a billion times harder and worse and it was meant to be? I don't know. Maybe I AM having too good a life and when calamity strikes, I can't take it.

But it was an ok week though, I got to spend most days with the craziest people (aka Balan and Gwee) . These girls I tell you, damn extreme. If I was drinking milk, the milk will literally come out of my nose. They are just as vulgar and wired as I am. Excellent. Now people don't have to stare at me in disbelief. Though Najib did say that Balan was the spawn of Satan and that I am not to be with her anymore! (Gwee, you're safe.)

Anyway. Without Najib, things would have been harder to get by. He's always there to..screw me up whenever I tell him something. I know its really saddening instead of getting comfort, I get verbally abused and a whole hour of lecture on how I should have handled the bloody situation. Oh well. He usually shuts up when I ask him to. I should be buying Champlix for him some time soon. He has to really stop smoking man. Like, srsly. Bad shit. Even worse for me.

Argh, malay tuition tonight. The most dreaded day of the week. I don't understand why I'm doing this when I truly am suffering every bit of it. Family Honour my arse man. My big fat yellow arse. LANJIAO! Sibeh dulan lor. Never mind. After next month. I'm fine.

Tomorrow will be our little baby Rosabelle's full moon. She is that big already but she looks even older for her age! She can smile now and sneeze repeatedly like a hamster. I have thereby named her, guailankia, meh-oh, ernie, "throw-you-away" in hokkien. Yes, kinda abusive. I love munchng on her limbs as well. And poke her. and shake her tummy to give her a mini earthquake. It is all very fun to see her dazzled and lost. Hee. I know now I am certified never to have kids. Balan brought out her son, Roshen and he was the naughtiest little kid I've ever seen. That made me contemplate to bring masking tape whenever I'm out with kids and TAPE their damn mouth when they start crying. Then use a marker and draw a smile.

Some call it abuse, but I call it discipline and capital punishment. That way, they know never to cry like a little motherfucker whenever I'm not gonna buy them the damn PSP box. I will always support capital punishment for kids. You should always beat the shit out of them. That way, they wont grow up to be out of control. Be cruel to be kind to them. You won't want them ending up in homes right?

I really got to get cracking on the several affidavits and writs waiting to be drafted. Oh fuck.



No comments: