Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's been 5 freaking months. I did the hair extensions, and then yesterday, I drastically chopped them all off.

No I wasn't depressed or under any kind of drugs or was high.

I... just needed a change.

So I did a bob hair, and had it coloured dark brown.

No I have no pictures of it.

It doesn't look very nice in pics, but in real life, it looks ok.

HAHAHAHHA.

I can do a super backcomb hair now though.

Oh well, its a change for once. I havent had short hair in like....... 7 years.




And oh, me and lily contributed to the Malaysian economy yesterday...by shopping!

Bought like 3 dresses from Dorothy Perkins and 6 more from Colours. Yes. I don't know what got over me.

But it was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Nothing feels better than retail therapy!

No comments: