Wednesday, October 7, 2009



Dearest Rosabelle,

Today we'll be celebrating your full moon party. It's not really your party actually, I think the adults will be enjoying it more than you as you'll be asleep most of the time, and locked in the room. Plus you can't eat the good food your granny has cooked, nor taste the alcohol stash we bought.

Anyway, speaking of granny, she totally forgot bout feeding me dinner last night, BECAUSE OF YOU. How dare you steal my rice bowl? You evil evil baby. You pee, poop and puke on me 80% of the time, especially on my bed, you still my attenttion away and YET, you are starting to look like me. Your daddy is especially regretting that he prays that you DO NOT LOOK like me. Fat, short stout, like a teapot. But alas, you're looking more like my kid than his. Perhaps its time he learns never to mock at people's imperfections lest his unborn child gets it. :D

Anyhoo, you do look like me when you're a kid. As much as I'm glad, I sincerely do pray you do not get my feistiness nor my really suspicious heart. You must learn to let go most of all!

Ha ya, wad do you know now, you only know how to cry and eat. and poop and pee and puke.

Ok la, Gugu love you ok? Grow up and hopefully you're not as spoilt as we would expect you to be!

LOVELOVELOVE.

Gugu.

No comments: