Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roses are pink, my love

I was surprised at the end of the day before I knocked off, to receive this amazing bouquet of roses.

They are pinkish orangish which are my favourites!!!!!




Pretty hor??




The sender really knows me well.



9 stalks somemore!




So Cantik!!!



*lots of fuzzy love*

And I've evaluated with myself that the guy will ONLY give you roses THIS BIG a bouquet only for the following reasons :

a) He wants to bang your brains out;

b) He wants to propose to you, then bang your brains out;

c) He rolled over your dog;

d) He did something extremely wrong which badly pissed you right off and now he's sorry;

e) He slept with your best friend;

f) Because you forced him to, if not you won't let him bang your brains out;

g) He wants a 3-some.

And none of that concludes that a guy will send you flowers just because he wants to. ALL HAVE MOTIVE ONE OK! And that motive resides in his underpants!

No comments: