Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello Kitty China Phone.

You know, 10 years ago, I was super obsessed over Hello Kitty.

Everything was Hello Kitty this and Hello Kitty that. Even my damn passwords were hellokitty.

So after that I sorta grew up and grew out of that phase.

BUT FREAKING HELL,

I think I'm in the pink phase now. Everything I buy is in pink

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?

And I totally fell in love with this today :





WTF MAN........................... HELLO KITTY PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have them.

I think my paycheck should be out soon.

There goes all my money.

And I just got back from HK!

I don't care how frigging stupid it is to spend it on a HELLOKITTY PHONE OK!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!




I do know several people who are already trying to talk me outta getting it. HEeeee.

No comments: