Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My imaginary wedding (gowns & bouquets)

ok, I know I'm so gay, and lame and super scary, today I just had the feeling that I wanted to pick out my wedding dresses, because you know, its fun, and we girls have been doing it since we were kids (don lie arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!).

Its not as if I have someone who's gonna pop that bloody question anytime soon, so might as well imagine and pretend that I WILL be getting married soon ok. Just for this 5 minutes. Just bear with me okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Gowns:

ok lah, I'm a plus size, so no point imagining or pretneding that I'll definitely slim down by then. The chances of me marrying a man requesting me to slim down just cause he likes it is even lower than how low I can go on the limbo stick. So there, no point looking at those dresses that OBVIOUSLY do not fit a fat girl.

There, admit your flaws, and approach all the other possibilities!




Wahhh, this one damn cantik (beautiful). There's lace sleeves to cover up our fat arms and there is a pin up at the waist so it creates a silhouette illusion that you're curvier (when we actually know your body is out of shape in a million other ways that can be described).

Wedding dresses of course must have a long train at the back, if not, why buy/rent a wedding dress when you can simply wear one evening gown?!

I am pretty traditional when it comes to wedding gowns and I know, I know, I'm not pure, so there's no point really, wearing a white gown since I'm already *tainted* (don't laugh, so are you!). But white really is nice, HOWEVER. Fat chicks shouldnt wear white for the most obvious reason : IT MAKES YOU BLOODY FAT OK.

So get colours like cream, pastel yellow, green, blue etc etc. Anything that is soft and it will soften your flabs. Harsh white is a big NO NO. No matter how traditional you are, and keep insisting on white, you must remember - the wedding pictures will be there FOREVER. Your next few generations will continuously mock and laugh at you in your hideous gown man. You are suppose to look your happiest and prettiest, not the tartiest.



This pink gown is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mega pretty wei. Walao. Can die. The pink is so soffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. You're like a giant walking candyfloss man. So sweet can die ok. Look at the beaded detail that slowly twirls to the bottom.

Damn damn cantik..




Ok lah, I know the model in this picture is a tad skinny, but FOCUS. Focus on the gown. This is a mermaid inspired gown. Not really sure if it works on people with no hour glass shape (FYI I'm a super apple ok!) Will try it out in 20 years when some old man decides to marry me. Then I will update on this blog! HAHAHAHAHAHA.




This classic tube gown is also amazing lor. You can't go wrong in this, this gown flatters every body shape. It is elegant and classy. This might actually be your best bet if you're not interested in foraging through the hundreds of gowns, putting them on and pissing the shop staff off by being in denial that your body shape is actually suitable for SOME SPECIFIED gowns.

Flower Bouquets (read as boo-kays)

What is the purpose of the flower bouquets you might ask. Or perhaps your inquisitory sensory gland has malfunctioned, I shall give you the possible reasons that I've come up with.

a) so that you wont look stupid with your hands being flee-flayyy on your sides.

b) so you can calm yourself down by squeezing tightly onto it.

c) so you can use it to hit the groom at the alter because you found out that he slept with your best friend.

d) so you can look poised.

See, enough right?



I love this bouquet with red roses and pearls all over. This is amazing. So chun wei. Pearls are class as well! Plus the pearls are compatible with your white/pearly gown!




If he's gonna marry me, he must know that I love tea roses (mixture of yellow, orange and pink) So nice ler. I don't like bouquets will frills all over. So distracting!!!!!




This is also very sweet. Doesn't stand out much, but the colours are soft and gentle. Good for those who are not so bold. SO SWEET LAR.

I can't choose between the red rose, tea rose, or cream roses.

SO HARD LAH :( give me all! :D

1 comment:

Lord Maggot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.