Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rosabelle Khoo




Our darling Baby Rosabelle Khoo,

Welcome to our world on this special day, 09/09/09. You're the most precious baby (till mine comes along then you're like old news) and everyone has been waiting so impatiently for you to arrive.

Your Grandma says you look like me, and she was right. You DO look like me. But you're my niece! It is most probably because I look like my brother, or either that, your mum has been looking too much at me (and my photos) (hence you morphed out to be like me!).

Your daddy loves you very much and you will be his little girl now. You have outrageously taken my place as the most precious in the family, however I forgive you because you're so cute! (and you look like me!)

Be a happy little girl. Your Aunty Jo will always be here to protect you, love you and feed you fried chicken till you're as fat as her.

We love you so much. You're so beautiful.

Love always,
Aunty Jo

XXXXX

1 comment:

_pdra said...

Congratulations! You're an aunt! :D