Monday, September 14, 2009

RIP Patrick Swayze



Dearest Patrick,

Firstly, I want to thank you for giving me the false hope that there is love even after death. I even harped on that idea that a man can love you even after he's dead. But the fact is, there is no such thing. I have come to realise that Forever is only a word. I don't blame you though, it was only a movie. But it was a good movie though. It made me teared and cursed why my then-bf wasn't as romantic or as loving as you were. You caused pretty much tensions between us. But it was fine. I FORGIVE YOU cause Ghost was a bloody hell damn good movie.

Secondly, you also gave alot of women false hopes in your movie, Dirty Dancing. That men can be so suave and women that can gyrate that way. Oh well, still another movie! But it was good man.

It is our great loss to lose a great actor like you, when they could have taken other lousy stupid shit actors like Will Ferrell, Collin Farrell and Hannah Montana.

You will be deeply missed.

Love,
Your super chained melody.

No comments: