Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sick again :(

HOW IS IT THAT I AM SICK AGAIN?

How is this virtually possible? I am sick in the span of a month.

Down with flu again, I blame the stupid stupid weather. One moment its fucking blaring hot next its pouring down like pigs and cows. WTF MAN. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?

I can feel little insects crawling up and down my throat. Its' THAT itchy.

My phlegm comes in yellow - dark brown pieces. Yes, I've realised that my body is heaty.

I am having slight fever, LILY if you dare tell my mum, I will KILL YOU.

My nose is dripping like a tap. It's insane.

I'm shocked that I actually forgot to turn on my alarm when I went to bed last night! And THANKFULLY I woke up on the dot at 8am. Must be my body alarm. Actually I was awake at 619am then I floated in and out of consciousness till 8am. I am amazing.

Ok, I hope I get well soon :(

I don't even have the appetite for breakfast, which is surprising, as I am ALWAYS HUNGRY in the morning! :(

Oh well. Work time.

Love,
Sick Jo.

Ps: SC, can't wait to see you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: