Friday, June 12, 2009

poor sick rose

I am incredibly upset.

Rose just came back from an operation yesterday and mum didnt even tell me when she saw me last night.

Rose was near death because of her bladder infection. This had led the doctor to remove her uterus. Now she cant have any babies.

Oh well, she's gonna die a virgin anyway.

I cried my eyes out, see her lie on the floor. She couldnt even get up to come to me, but she did lift her head and try to wag her tail. She wasn't her usual drooly self. She didn't even drink water or pass motion. I am so upset.

The family (including several of my relatives) were shocked to see me cry. My heart broke seeing Rose so lifeless. I cannot imagine what would happen if she were to die one day.

I really truly love my dog. I am so worried that she's holding on just to see me come home and then pass on. I will never forgive myself this way.

Argh. Please don't die baby. I cannot live without you.

No comments: