Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, ah Bob went home at 3pm with his tumbler and my productive span went downhill from there. As if its not bad enough that I am struck with flu (again) this month, my mind just couldn’t concentrate on doing things that I should be doing.

My nose is as red and bulbous as Rudolf’s. Thank god I went home for lunch (I live 2 mins away from work now I’m in SG for training) and had a 30min nap after wolfing down my cup noodle. I had no taste buds to savour my darling Big Mac today, so it wouldn’t be a point to waste that $5 on it. So thankfully after the nap I felt a lot better and more energy for work. The first half of the day was spent painfully trying to keep awake by singing to myself.

Ok, 20 more minutes till work is done. Then I’m off to see mama for good food! YAY!

No comments: