Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Wonders of Daiso



Daiso, also known as the 100yen shop where everything is absolutely RM5.00!




Omg its like a shopping haven. Good stuff which is innovative and unique from Japan! Their crazy inventions at an affordable price and their quality is amazing lor. And everything for RM5.00 leh. Some not worth it lah, so you have to pick and choose carefully.

Here's what I got from yesterday's spree :




Green calculator that I desparately need for counting money during my damage control after shopping sprees. Good for work purposes too.






Because I'm too cheap to buy a laptop fan, I decided to prop my laptop up so there will be ample space for the fan to work. Hah! Shock absorbers!



A uber cute heart print mini bin that I put at my little relaxing nook cos I'm too freaking lazy to walk to the other side of the room to throw my stuff every 4 mins.




A brush holder! or something to that effect. Suppose to be for toothbrush n toothpaste or seomthing like that. But its pink. And quirky.



Shower head holder. Because i'm too cheapo to buy a screw in one which will create a hole in my wall. So this is all suction pads, baby!



So I can have my nigiri sushi the perfect way! Without all the extra work to hand mould the rice from scratch! HEHEHEHE JOY!




My fake nail fix for only RM5.00 So pretty!



Because I keep having fights with my bed corners, its always 0-1.

Now I've baby proofed it.

So TAKE THAT!

It's gonna be a smooth sailing 1-0 from now on!

:D

No comments: