Sunday, February 7, 2010

Henry from Accounting



Sir Henry Grubstick.

A ubercutemegahot character from Ugly Betty who makes my knees weak more than Daniel Meade. Of course the majority ladies go for men like Daniel Meade but I, am of course, weird.

Hahahahaaha.

He is super geeky. Wears glasses, and is impeccably honest. Just how I like my men. No nonsense about lying and cheating. An example of Mr Good Enough from my previous post!




However, he's hot body is a bonus on Ugly Betty. It's his sincerity and words that touched me more in Ugly Betty than his hot bod. Doesn't really affect me I should say. But he and betty, are just, the perfect couple, more than he and Charlie could ever be (I hate Charlie for cheating on him with Dr. Farkas ok! but that OK cos he and Betty get to be together for a while after Henry caught her cheating when Christina told him that the child might not be his.)

But ANYWAY. He is so cute!

Lets have a look at him without glasses k?




Argh. Not as cute as he was with his geeky accounting glasses!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Why did they have to cut off UB so quick? Best show ever, after Friends.

GR.











No comments: