Sunday, February 21, 2010

THE ring.

I found it.

I finally found the ring that would make me say "I do".

It doesn't even cost a bomb.

It sits on my ring finger like it was meant to be mine.

But alas, I can't buy it for myself can I?

I won't be this pitiful power woman who feels empowered by buying herself the ultimate diamond just because she can afford it, and that no one else will buy it for her.

No. I will persist and wait.

I will wait and wait till the cows come home. I am determined not to be the sad sorry career woman who's independant enough to do everything on her own. I will be weak and helpless. Yes, I will play the damsel in distress.

Alas. The ring.

IT IS NOT ON MY FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.



I can only dream about it now.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it will come when the time is right!!!

(bash up your man to get it fast!) LOL