Sunday, November 15, 2009

Xmas wishlist

Ok people, let me help you figure out what to get the amazing me for Xmas. This is a BIG HINT of what I need this year ok? BIG HINT FOR YOU AR. (obviously it's pointed at certain people who are reading this!!!)

1. Lotsa canvas and lotsa acrylic paint.






For those who know me knows that I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE painting and I loveeeeeeeeeee colours and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee having things in bulks. Yes. I am a horder. I am terrified at the thought of an art famine and that there are no more colours for me to use. Thank you.

2. Lacoste - Touch of Pink



By far, one of the most amazing perfumes I've had - thats why its finished. My friend bought it for me one xmas and its almost finished now and i've not used it in about 2 years because it was finishing so i spray it like onece a year. So now its almost all gone. someone get this for me prease???? :(

3. Rhinestones!!!




Because its pretty and sparkly and i can do lotsa shit with them for craftwork! NEed i say more?


4. Personalised name pendant attached with necklace.



DUH. My name isnt Carrie, but I wished it was sometimes (when I like to call myself Kerry) so I could get all her amazing shoes! Anyway.

I've wanted this since I was 21. But freaking hell. no one got me this. And no one wished me happy birthday as well ( by no one i mean my family). My mum kept delaying to buy me this, but could fork out money for a new car. WTF.

Anyway, If you're going to get this for me, its gonna take about 2-3weeks to get it done. I want it in this font, I want it in 24k gold! Good luck!

*BIG HINT FOR YOU* (you know who you are!)


5. Rattan drawer furniture shit like this :-




So I can put my bangles, necklaces and other stuff in it. And my room will be TIDY. Thank you.


6. Dior Water proof eyeliner




Really good eyeliner, maybe not as good as the MAC gelpot eyeliner but definitely much less hassle than that!!!!!!! Still really good tho.

7. Dior Perfume




Because Steph used it one day and it smelled like heaven and Grace has one that she hardly uses. So either one of them can give me theirs. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

Now get cracking cos Xmas is like.... less than 2 months away!

No comments: