Sunday, November 29, 2009

my cruise trip

Let me tell you how boring the cruise was.

It was only meant for gamblers, and people who love to overeat (sorry, fat doesnt have to mean you overeat!). Aiyoooooooooh. I tell you, these people really keep eating and eating. Eat already not enough, must tapao! As if the cruise will starve you! after breakfast, theres brunch, then lunch, then tea, then dinner then supper! Non-stop eating every 3 hrs ok!

Plus, if you don't gamble, theres really nothing much for you to do, except, suntan, watch shows (which are quite boring except those at the Lido).

That is when we start to camwhore.


A superfail pic of me.. but nevermind.



Quite happening this one.


Our deck star jumps



Being a Pirate for the day!


Tanning my fats.

I didnt get a dark tan unfortunately. I was advised to slap on some sunscreen an hr b4 putting on my tanning oil.. but wtf. my sunscreen was SPF50. So no fucking sunrays could enter my skin! AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

STUPID MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: