Thursday, November 19, 2009

11 Things Great about November

1. Went to a bead shop and bought lots of pretty beads, feathers, felt and such!
My gosh, I fell in love again with Beads! and Rhinestones! My goodness... the pretty colours and all the sparkly stuff... makes me so happy!!!!!!

2. Bought shit loads of dresses.
Yeah, like for real man, from blogshops to real shops.I really got to stop buying stuffs. I also bought textile to make my own dresses! They are so pretty!!! :)

3. Attended my first church wedding.
Was so romantic, I teared throughout most of it. The guy sitting next to me was wondering wtf was wrong. MEN. Now I want a church wedding at my catholic church cos the isle is really long and the church is big!

4. Made my first bib necklace.
So in fashion now, was thinking of selling it. Maybe i'll just keep it for myself! HAh!

5. Made my first feather fascinator.
Ohhhh. so pretty, I wore it for the church wedding. Now I know that I don't have to spend tons of money just to buy one!!!!!!

6. Attended Steph's birthday party / Costume party.
Went as a flapper, 1920s fashion icon! was really easy and it was fun. everyone was in costume, so very happening lor!!!!! Was an extremely good night with the twister and all!!!

7. Cruise!
Yes, going on a 3d2n cruise soon. Will be fun, need a break and also a tan! Gonna have to remember to buy bananaboat tanning oil!

8. Bought canvas and acrylic paint!
Ah, the joys of painting. I really enjoyed it. When I was in UK, I spent most of my time hiding in the room and just.... painting!

9. Finished malay exams.
No more tuition!!!!.... till I realised that I've failed and need to retake the bloody exam again!

10. Got to design a walk in wardrobe, positioning and wall colours!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's gonna be amazing i tell you!!!!! 3 wall walk in closet!!!!

11. Learnt a few new recipes.
Such as bobochacha, black glutinous rice dessert, mac n cheese, woooo! :)

No comments: