Thursday, March 26, 2009

puiseeeeeeeeeee

Dearest Fran,

Maybe I have been too brutally honest ? Maybe some people are much more sensitive than me?

Perhaps I have overlooked that not everyone is as seasoned at heart as I am.

I have learnt today that anger makes you say the darndest things. Sometimes those things can never be taken back. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words kill.

So for everyone who was at the scene of crime today, watch your words. Because they may be your last.

Control your anger. That is something I have painfully tried to do all these while. I have partially succeeded today.

Don't worry Fran, I am sure she wasn't referring to you! What about me lah, I am a fat rich bored bitch!!! :( Even worse kan?

WHAT TO DO! this is life! We must take it with a pinch of salt and grow up. Because along the way, you're bound to get hurt!

Love you lots, can't wait to see you!!!

HUGS

X X XX X X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo,thank you so much for your understanding.. I wish your other friends are as mature minded as you. They don't agree to remove things about me. If you were in my position, you would understand why I still keep my previous entry.. I am a victim, but treated as a criminal. Of course you all will not understand how bully can hurt people so much..

Anyway, thank you so much for your letter "dear princess", at least I know that in this world, mean and cruel people are still around and I learn to be stronger

Regards
Netty

Olivia Jo said...

hi netty,

take life with a pinch of salt. its never smooth sailing. but perhaps for beautiful people like you, its slightly easier!

sorry i have been straightforward about things. i am always like that and people take it harder than the rest.

the world is full of people trying to sabotage you, especially when you are prettier than them. so becareful. trust no one.

be safe.

xxxxxxx
jo