Sunday, March 8, 2009

Marley & Rose & Me



Ok, so the weekend I spent it watching with my male friends
(kudos for me getting guys to watch shows which didn't involve guns, naked ladies, or blood)

Anyways,
ITS A HELL OF A MOVIE.

I tell you. It's amazing. (of course the cute dog played a huge part in it)
But it's just so realistic, it really portrays the life of a dog and family.

It shows the life of a dog from the moment its bought till the moment it dies.

My goodness I cried my eyes out at the end of the show, when Marley died of old age and euthanism.

Of course, the boys cried their eyes out too (kudos again to me too for making men cry without all the guilt trip or pinching or ball kicking).

It was truly an amazing show.

EVERYONE HAS TO WATCH IT.

Now, I am just freaked out that Rose will die :(

I think everyone will be so badly affected. But it's inevitable. Everything has to die eventually.

Oh well.

Still, go watch this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was an awesome show. i cried too. :( :( :( it was super touching when the kids gave a speech over the grave of Marley.