Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Day

Why is today a good day, you may ask?

It is because:

a) I have completed my chambering.

Yes, I have finally and gruelingly completed my 9 month chambering (thank God) and also in one piece. I have not lost an arm or leg in this, but merely my insanity. I have not been sleeping well these past few months. Perhaps I will finally sleep soundly tonight.

Not that I hated chambering - which I did.

But the mere fact that I don't have to work anymore - for the next month or so, so I can relax and bum around. I hate work. Especially when I am under people's mercy for my future. Fucking hate it. Becoming a lawyer is totally not my cup of tea. Yes I am good in English. Yes I am good at arguing. Yes I am good at criticising people. But do I enjoy it? Perhaps to an extent, but doing it for the rest of my life? Neh. I have simpler things to ponder about.

But yes, after all my years of studying, and praying to God for just a mere pass, I have finally made it. Yes. Thank you Lord.

b) I got paid.

Yes, my allowance for half a month. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Thank you L&H. I don't have to eat dustbunnies in Melbourne.

c) Bro's ROM today.

Yes, he is finally legally bound by law to be good. Oh well. Every dog has its day. So my brother can finally wake up and smell the responsibility! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And oh, I got 2 big red packets at the tea ceremony!

d) Headhunted.

Yes, I have been offered 2 job interviews today. It will be held sometime next week. Will be glad to start REAL work soon and finally get a REAL SENSIBLE pay.

Thank you Lord, once again.

e) Melbourne next week.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MELBOURNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry honey, I won't forget about you and run off with someone else :)

f) I got my ears pierced - again.

Yeah, this would be my fourth pierce on the ears. Had my ears totally pierced in my uni days, now I've removed it.

And now, I have the case of itchy-butt syndrome, I decided to get it pierced again today while mama was choosing some gold jewlry before our hair appointment.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

So yeah, a good day.

Life is picking up finally :)

This is starting to be a good year.

Yay!!!!!!

No comments: