Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grave Sweeping

Dearest people who read my blog,

Hello from Penang! I'm currently back at my hometown to "sweep graves".

For those who aren't familiar with that term, it means that I am cleaning graves of ancestors and praying to them for thanks, requests, yada yada yada.

I was previously in Klang doing the same thing. I haven slept more than 10 hours in 2 nights.

I party wayyyyyyy too much every night I am in KL. And tonight in Penang, I will party some more! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is why I grow old so quickly. Too much booze, late nights, ciggy and things that I should have never done.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

So I was at Fran's place yesterday. It was like Christmas all over again. She showers me with the bestest things on earth. Laniege, Chanel and Mac. And oh, Loccitane. WOOOOOOOOO. Thank you Fran. Seeing as how I've beeen effected by the economy crunch (that's a lie, I just decided to take a sabbathical), she has decided to be Miss Santy Claws and give me my presents earlier! HEHEHEHE. Love you babe, you're amazing. Slightly nuerotic, but amazing.

Met up with Waiho, Fran's latest squeeze, nice chap. But I'll be watching you. Hah.

Went to Coco Banana and Helo Bali, past 2 nights. The first night I only slept for 2 hrs before I was up and running ! It's insane. I'm feeling the hitbacks now.

Oh and I thought this was a spanking picture of us last night.


Not bad lah, my breasts look fantastic. 

Hehe, that is all.

Have fun people. Life is short. Stop fighting over things that don't matter.

Big hugs x x x x x x  



No comments: