Sunday, April 3, 2011

To Sin Man & Kelvin

I attended one of my high school best friend's wedding the other week and it was a really good time to finally meet and catch up with my old friends. It was more of a gathering for us and it was really fruitful.

My high school best friend Sin Man, married her best friend, her first love. I could only but feel envious for her. She never had to feel heart aches before she finally found her true love. She is so lucky. And I'm sure Kevin's an amazing guy, that's why she chose him.

I remember once, Sin Man gave ma stalk of flower on Valentine's Day. There was a note that read "I hope you find your prince Charming soon". Man, that was the saddest love letter I ever got. I wonder till this day, if I've found my Prince Charming, or if I'd ever find my prince charming. Maybe it was only just a dream? LOL. I think settling would be my best bet. I am after all 25 now. I'm not 15 anymore. I can't pick and choose as I wish. But that's another topic for another day.

Anyway, a wedding portrait of my best friend and her hubby.


Secretly envious when I would get to have a chance to take the prettiest photos of my life. LOL, but its good envious!



Me and Man on her wedding day. She's wearing a lovely 'kua'. Looking especially vibrant and glowing on her special day.



GOSH. Me and Man when we were in Seconday school. I think this was when we were 16. Choir perfomance outfit. EEEEEEEEsh. LOL Dorkus maximus sial.



Another picture of us at 16 after the sports day celebration. Distinctively remember this day as it was the day after I broke up with my first love. FML LOL.





A class photo taken after almost 10years.




Sin Man + Jennifer would come to my house for my birthdays when we were growing up and help me decorate my home and help my mother. They were the best friends anyone could ever have while growing up. They came all the way from Singapore just to be with me. I was truly blessed to have friends like them.





Sin Man even specially thanked me in her bridal speech on stage. I was truly pleasantly shocked to be mentioned. It wasn't even my own wedding!

Thank you Sin Man, for being such a wonderful friend. I truly wish you and Kelvin a wonderful and blessed life together as husband and wife.

Congratulations :)

I love you :D

No comments: