Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ern learns to shower

It's been a while since I last updated anything about Ern.

Now she can repeat the ABC's poorly after me. I think she hasn't properly grasp the phonetics of speaking.but it was a really good try.

Now she can say gu gu (aunty) without hissing at me. My name for the past year was actually 'hsssssssssssssss'. Don't know where she got it from, perhaps from observing me annoying my hamsters. Or did she find out that i was actually a snake?! hesus christo.

She likes to pretend that she's an ostrich and pokes her arse high up in the air while her head on the concrete floor. Does that when things aren't going her way and when she's hiding from trouble.

She's also pretty good at kneeling down to do prayers. LOL.

Now she's loving shower time with me as she get's to play with the soaps and shampoos and also drink the water coming out from the pipes.



Bless her. I put my feet there to cover her modesty.

She's so cute!!!!

No comments: