Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good hamsters die early.

You know the saying "good people dies first"?

This saying actually applies to hamsters as well FML. 1 year ago I bought a pair of hamsters and unbeknownst to me one of them only has 3 legs. So I endearing named it 3 legs. It was such a good hamster. Always performed acrobatics for me to watch, do monkey bars, and never bit.

The other hamster, with all limbs intact, was actually the evil one, hence the name, evil bastard. It would jump and attack you FFS. KNS. Dono how many times I donated blood to that fucker.

Anyway right, just last week I saw 3 legs not responding to my whistles and squeekings. Usually it would jump right up and sniff around for me. But this time, it just laid listlessly on the wooden shavings.

When I picked it up I knew it was about time. Hamsters only live like 2 years and god knows how long it has been living in the petshop until I came along.

It was a good hamster. Always walked with a limp in its gait. Sigh.

So I put him on my bed and he walked for about 30 secs before falling on his sides. For the love of God I thought he was going to conk out any moment, but I guess, its already been a week since the day I thought he was going to die, he's still pulling through a day at a time!!!



Look, he wobbled for a bit and decided to sleep on my comfy bed. I guess that's what old people do as well. LOL :(

Stupid 4 legs aka evil bastard still is alive and very very very energetic.

AIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh The world is such an unfair place.

No comments: