Sunday, October 31, 2010

Batman and Robin



I haven't slept in 2 days.


I came home from my friend's son's first birthday and I was shocked to find Tingting playing with a white rat.... which turned out to be her kid.

I WAS LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

So now, she has 2 puppies.

and the puppies is white with black and black with white.

Like HEI BAI WU CHANG. The spirits that ferry your soul to hell.

Not surprised seeing that their mother is part dog, part devil.

And I just had a heart attack sunday when rose was just minding her own business with tingting (probs in motherhood mode) jumped up and bit rose till both her ears were shredded and that part of her mouth was pierced by her own teeth. There was alot of dog screaming, baby screaming, me screaming, my sis in law screaming, my maid screaming etc etc. And alot alot of blood. Like a massacre.

We came to a conclusion that tingting has gone flipping mad with jealousy (shes tied up all the time cos shes crazy) and motherhood agressiveness.

And tingting isn't the most maternal mother. She kept sitting on her puppies neck. well especially the white one, we don't think she likes her that much cos she wasn't like her colour (mix-bred with dalmation).

Oh, and I've decided to name them batman and robin. We'll see when they grow up which name is more suitable for who!

Toodles. I'm off to crankydom.

No comments: