Sunday, November 7, 2010

Women and their sense of smell



Did you know that a woman chooses her man mainly by his smell and not how he looks?

There was a study once done by a lab and they made these men (ranging from smoking hot to butt ugly) run on the treadmill till they sweat, then swab their sweat on these teddy bears and handed them to the women. Then coming as a shock, not all the women picked the teddy bear sweat belonging to the hot guy! They all picked the ugly guy's sweat! Its just the thing that if the guy is butt ugly, there wont be a chance in hell for the woman to even go near him, furthermore smell his sweat.

Now I'm slightly more grown up and exposed to men, I can safely say, it is all true.

Women are attracted to men smell.

I have a friend who even loves the smell of her man's armpit! That is the extent of it.

Plus I have a few male friends who were model quality and you'd think you'd be attracted to him - its just that his man smell doesnt smell quite right. It doesn't stink, but it just doesnt feel - right.

This doesn't give men the excuse not to shower and just do lunges and smell like sweat all day. We of course love to smell men at their cleanest possible. Of course, cologne is important, but that is only just optional!

I love the salty oily smell on my man's face whenever I press my nose into his cheeks (FACE NOT ASS!).

I dont know. Maybe I'm weird this way!

They say women have better and heightened senses of smell. Like how they can smell their own menses, perfumes off other women, bitches from miles away and how their men are lying their pants off. It's a gift really that men aren't bestowed with.

LOL.

No comments: