Monday, July 5, 2010

SWEETEST THING EVER

So lately I was complaining of how my life sucked and how poor i was and how amazingly low i am being paid and how my job is going no where, along with my life bla bla.

the depression conundrum is making me and him bonkers and one day i just lugged out my precious set of jewellery which i absolutely adore, and decided to sell them to earn myself extra money.

While photographing them my heart was breaking and i was whining on the phone how sad it was and bunny volunteered to buy my whole vintage collection. I was like no way. That'd be a bad business proposals. I'd owe you plenty of shags if it did come true. ANYWAY. On another lighter and much much happier note,

this popped up in my mail box order today :




Made me all warm and giddy and fuzzy inside. I laughed out loud. At first when I saw his name in the inbox i was like WTF? What the hell does he want to buy?

Then I clicked it and I laughed again. Not ONLY because he wanted to buy me, but because he spelt my name as JONNA instead of JOANNA. SILLY BUNNY! But so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. He sounded like my Evidence Teacher Mr Aru for a moment. For the 2 years he was teaching me, I was JONNA to him. Obviously there was an A in JOANNA but he decided to do it his way - the ARU way.

ANYWAY. SO CUTE OK! First time got people want to buy me. Obviously for reasons that aren't against feminist laws, this is entirely a joke. But a super sweet one though. Thank you for putting a smile on my face when all I can do is be sad <3




and







No comments: