Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pimp my phone

Because I was shit bored while waiting for Lily to arrive yesterday at the Mall, I decided to go shopping and then I found these photo crystals stick-on-shit.

A year ago, I wanted them done, but they cost like, $1million gazillion dollars. And,I was poor. So cant do lor. Anyway, yesterday, thanks to modern technology and cheapskate pple, they have come up with the fake shit crystals to stick on phones.

Now look how gay/pretty/stupid/bling/shiny my phone is!!



ITS PINK! THE HORROR OF ALL HORRORS WHEN MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS GREEN!



I am very easy influenced by many things. Bright things, sparkly things, funny bloggers and cheap sales.



It was all for RM20! of course there were other patterns,but a TAD too tacky for me. Hearts and crystals and pink is not tacky Right? right?! right?!

:)

Now no one can steal my phone and get away with it. Especially these stinking men in Malaysia who grabs phones.

No comments: